Speaking positions include:
Sessions to include:
-Policy, Regulation & Infrastructure
-Industry Vertical Workshops
-The Manufacturing Revolution
-Reimagining Future Cities
-Transportation and Mobility
-Energy & Utilities
-Supply Chain, Shipment and Fleet Management
-Banking and Finance
Session 1 9-11am
A Roadmap to IoT Deployment in EurAsia
• Are People, Enterprises and Industry ready?
• Which sectors are set to benefit most from IoT?
• Where is investment heading? Who is driving innovation?
Session 2 11-1pm
Examining the Building Blocks of IoT Platforms
• How to create a seamless, reliable network for IoT?
• A Comparison: 5G, WIFI, LoraWan, NB IoT …
• Which platform works best for IoT deployment?
Session 3 1-3pm
Security, Data and AI
• How to provide end-to-end security through the cloud, network and device?
• How to successfully collect, visualise &gain insights from data.
• What’s next with Machine Learning and AI?
Session 4 3-5pm
Case Study Showcase: Parallel Roundtable Discussion Workshops
Automotive: enhancing the way we live, travel and interact
Manufacturing: building smart factories to transform manufacturing
Enterprise: tansforming the entire value chain with connected and intelligent technologies
Retail: from supply chain to enhancing consumer experiences
Supply Chain: revolutionising supply chain & logistics to enable more effective tracking; improve efficiencies and prevent failures
Energy, Oil and Gas: from smart metering in homes to smart grids, how can the energy and utility sector benefit?
Cities: improving the life of citizens
Banking & Insurance: data, apps & real-time analytics